ORIGINAL LINK: https://helenmacmillan.com/2016/05/10-things-you-need-to-know-to-be-a-deliberate-creator/
A person who consciously creates the circumstances of their lives using an understanding of the Universal Laws.
Imagine being able to design your life. To know you have the power to manifest anything you want. To have your life go well all the time. To have control over your mind and your body. It IS possible!
Yogi’s and Yogini’s have done it for a long time. Many western scientific studies have documented the mind/body connection and verified this fact.
This is a very different view point than the one most of us have been exposed to. Some of the social memes (mind viruses) that we have been taught (and bought into) are: “you can’t have your cake and eat it too”, you can’t have everything you want, you have to have money to make money, etc.
The truth is: YOU CAN HAVE WHAT YOU DESIRE!
You CAN deliberately create a life and business that YOU Love!
Here are 10 things you need to know in order to do it:
1. You are the creator of your reality
2. Your beliefs determine what you create and how you experience life
3. You can change your reality by changing your thoughts and beliefs
3. You are an unlimited being. The only place limitations exist is in your mind
4. It’s never too late to start creating deliberately
5. It takes 17 seconds of undivided focus to manifest anything
6. Meditation is a great tool for training your mind to focus.
7. When you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change
8. You can change what you can’t see. It all begins with becoming more aware.
9. Your unconscious beliefs are really running the show
10. Your reactions, choices and behaviors will show you your unconscious beliefsHere’s a great manifesting exercise that I learned from Marie Forleo:3A’s to 3Q’s Manifesting Exercise
Think about whatever you want – whether it’s having all your bills paid, or the man of your dreams. With that desire in mind, give 3 answers to each of the 3 following questions:
1. What do you see that is evidence that this has happened?
2. What you do hear that proves this really unfolded?
3. What do you feel that shows you achieved this?(What do I see? What do I hear? What do I feel?)Here’s an example of how I used it last year (and got these exact results)
Goal/desire: A super successful breakout session at BYSB event
1. I see:
Every chair in my room full – they are turning people away from my session because it is standing room only
People excitedly completing the order forms to buy my offer
People running to the back of the room to buy my package and get the bonus!
A pile of completed order forms
Lots of strategy session calls in my calendar
2. I hear:
Audible responses to the points I’m making laughter at my jokes and loud applause at the end of my talk, that confirm the audience is connecting with me and what I am saying
Members of the audience telling me “That was great! Thank you! You rocked it out!
I want to work with you. I’ve been looking for a coach and you are the one! I really connect with you and your message.”
Laurie-Anne saying “omg! We got a ton of orders!”
Suzanne, Brian and Paige congratulating me and saying “wow! I heard you rocked it out!”
3. I feel:
grateful, accomplished, warm and happy.
Excited, successful, supported, loved
Proud of myself, like celebrating!
Wealthy, equal. Empowered. Confident. Powerful.
Profitable. Full. Inspired. Grounded. Expanded.
I release all obstacles and boundaries
Ok, your turn! Do the exercise now (and remember to send me a note to let me know your results!)
By: Helen Macmillan